Nov 17, 2017

Master Play List

 PLEASE NOTE : Click on any Column header to sort by Song, Artist or Category. If you click on any song then it opens a new window and you can watch a Youtube video of that song.The video and song content's rights are as per Youtube's website's terms and Conditions.If you have any questions then please E-mail me at d_menashi@yahoo.com

Song Artist Category
Tom's Diner Susanne vega Chill
Rude Magic Chill
Genie in a bottle Christina Aguilera Chill
The way you love me Faith Hill Chill
Somebody I used to know Gotye Chill
Rythm of love Plain white Chill
Some day Sugarray Chill
Fur elise piano Beethoven Chill
Stars are Blind Paris Hilton Chill
Stereo love Edward Maya Chill
Just the two of us Bill Withers Chill
Billionaire Travie McCoy Chill
Red Red wine Bob Marley Chill
As I lay me down Sophie Hawkins Chill
In the air tonight Phil Collins Chill
I'mYours Jason Miraz Chill
Like a Virgin Maddona Chill
I dont want to wait Dawson's Creek Chill
Layla Eric Clapton Chill
I think were alone now Tiffany Chill
Father figure George Michael Chill
Blame it on the rain Milli Vanilli Chill
Daniel Elton John Chill
Brother Louie Modern Talking Chill
Top of the world Carpenters Chill
Collide Howie Day Chill
Thank You Dido Chill
Remember when Alan Jackson Country
Down Jay Sean Dance
Believe Cher Dance
Everybody Dance Now C+C Music Factory Dance
La bamba Ritchie Valens Dance
Sexualhealing Marvin Gaye Dance
Gimmie Gimmie ABBA Dance
Dancing queen ABBA Dance
Brown eyed Girl Van Morrison Dance-Classic
She drives me crazy Fine young canibals Dance-Classic
Lady In Red Chris DeBurgh Dance-Classic
Maneater Daryll Hall and John Oats Dance-Classic
Bye Bye Bye N'sync Dance-Classic
Hollaback Girl Gwen Stefani Dance-Drunk
Girls just want to have fun Cyndi Lauper Dance-Drunk
I get knocked down Chumbawamba Dance-Drunk
Its a fine day Miss jane Dance-EDM
Axel F Harold Faltermeyer Dance-EDM
Roses are red Aqua Dance-EDM
Unchained Melody Righteous Brothers Dance-slow
I will be there Mariah Carey Dance-slow
Wonderful Tonight Eric Clapton Dance-slow
Twist and shout Beatles Dance-Twist
Stacy's mon Fountain of Wayne Funny
How Deep is your love Calvin Harris Party
This is how we do it Montell Jordan Party
This is the rhythm of the night Corona Party
Blame it on the night Calvin harris Party
Come undone Duran Duran Party
West end girls Petshop boys Party
Push It Salt-N-Pepa Party
Where do you go No Mercy Party
Coco Jambo Mr.President Party
What You Got ft Akon Colby O'Donnis Party
Rivers of Babylon BoneyM Party
Umbrella Rhiana Party
Straight up Paula Abdul Party
Desert Rose Sting Party
Its my life Dr. Alban Party
What is love Haddaway Party
Saturday Night Wighfield Party
Yeah Usher Party
Barbie girl Aqua Party
Tarzon Boy Baltimore Party
All that she wants Ace of the base Party
Beautiful day U2 Philosophical
Can you feel the love tonight Elton John Philosophical
River Sarah Mclachlin Philosophical
Good life One republic Philosophical
Turn the page Bob Seager Philosophical
Where did you go Fort minor Philosophical
Time of your life Green day Philosophical
In the arms of the angel Sarah Mclachlan Philosophical
One thing Finger Eleven Philosophical
Somewhere Over The Rainbow Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole Philosophical
Tide is High Blondie / Atomic Kitten Philosophical
Can you feel the love tonight Elton John Philosophical
You raise me up Josh Groban Philosophical
I swear All4one Philosophical
Aint no Sunshine Bill Withers Philosophical
Frozen Maddona Philosophical
WildWorld Cat Stevens Philosophical
Forever Young Rod Stewart Philosophical
Blessed Elton John Philosophical
Pocketful of sunshine Natasha Bedingfield Philosophical
Sound of silence Simon and Garfunkel Philosophical
Wake me up when september ends Green Day Philosophical
You want to make a memory Bon Jovi Philosophical
Imagine John Lennon Philosophical
Landslide Fleetwood Mac Philosophical
Fast Car Tracy Chapman Philosophical
Show me the meaning of being lonely Backstreet Boys Philosophical
Walking in Memphis Marc Cohn Philosophical
Circle of life Elton John Philosophical
If Everyone cared Nickelback Philosophical
I can see clearly now Jonny Nash Philosophical
Suddenly I see KT Tunstall Philosophical
Mrs Robinson Simon and Garfunkel Philosophical
Another Day in Paradise Phil Collins Philosophical
What a wonderful world Louis Armstrong Philosophical
Hotel california Eagles Philosophical
I'd love you to want me Lobo Romantic-Classic
Stuck on you Lionel Ritchie Romantic-Classic
Crazy Pasty Cline Romantic-Classic
Fly me to the moon Frank Sinatra Romantic-Classic
Crazy Willie Nelson Romantic-Classic
Fernando ABBA Romantic-Classic
Hello Lionel Richie Romantic-Classic
I Will Remember You Sarah McLachlan Romantic-Classic
I wish it would rain down Phil Collins Romantic-Classic
Lovefool The Cardigans Romantic-Classic
Truly madly deeply Savage Garden Romantic-Classic
Reason to believe Rod Stewart Romantic-Classic
First cut is the deepest Sheryl crow Romantic-Classic
Hard to say i'm sorry Chicago Romantic-Classic
Kiss from a rose Seal Romantic-Classic
Dont speak No Doubt Romantic-Classic
Hero Mariah Carey Romantic-Classic
Lucky Jason mraz colbie caillat Romantic-Classic
With or without you U2 Romantic-Classic
Groovy kind of Love Phil Collins Romantic-Classic
Time after time Cyndi Lauper Romantic-Classic
I just called to say I love you Stevie Wonder Romantic-Classic
Only you The Platters Romantic-Classic
Youre still the one Shania twain Romantic-Classic
When will I see you again The Three Degrees Romantic-Classic
You are stuckin my heart C21 Romantic-Classic
Part time lover Stevie wonder Romantic-Classic
Youve got a friend James Taylor Romantic-Classic
Have you ever really loved a woman Bryan Adams Romantic-Classic
My heart will go on Titanic MOVIE Romantic-Classic
She's like the wind Patrick Swayze Romantic-Classic
Listen to your heart Roxette Romantic-Classic
Chiquitita ABBA Romantic-Classic
Love's Divine Seal Romantic-Classic
That's the way it is Celine Dion Romantic-Classic
You'll think of me Keith Urban Romantic-Classic
Youre Beautiful James Blunt Romantic-Classic
Careless Whisper George Michael Romantic-Classic
Shape of my heart Backstreet Boys Romantic-Classic
Wicked Game Chris Isaak Romantic-Classic
Every breath you take Police Romantic-Classic
Everything I do I do it for you Bryan Adams Romantic-Classic
Quit Playing games with my heart Backstreet Boys Romantic-Classic
Nothing Gonna change my love Glen Meridos Romantic-Classic
Sacrifice Elton John Romantic-Classic
Unbreak my heart Toni Braxton Romantic-Classic
I knew I loved you Savage Garden Romantic-Classic
Your Body is wonderland John Mayer Romantic-Classic
Right here waiting for you Richard Marx Romantic-Classic
You sang to me Marc Anthony Romantic-Classic
Let me love you Justin bieber dj snake Romantic-Crazy
El Perdón (Forgiveness) Enrique Iglesias & Nicky Jam Romantic-Crazy
Problem Ariana Grande Romantic-Crazy
Come & get it Selena Gomez Romantic-Crazy
If You Could Only See Tonic Romantic-Crazy
Paparazzi Lady Gaga Romantic-Crazy
Alejandro Lady GaGa Romantic-Crazy
It feels so good Sonique Romantic-Crazy
Just a Dream Nelly Romantic-Crazy
Airplanes Hayley Williams Romantic-Crazy
Kiss me thru the phone Soulja Boy Tell'em Romantic-Crazy
Please dont leave me Pink Romantic-Crazy
Take me on the floor Veronicas Romantic-Crazy
Better in time Leona Lewis Romantic-Crazy
Bleeding Love Leona Lewis Romantic-Crazy
Cry for you September Romantic-Crazy
T-shirt Shontelle Romantic-Crazy
Big Girls dont cry Fergie Romantic-Crazy
No one Alicia Keys Romantic-Crazy
Here without you 3 Doors down Romantic-Crazy
Forgiveness Nicky JamRomantic-Crazy
Despacito Luis Fonci Chill
Havana Camila Cabello Chill
La is la Bonita Madonna Chill